Camden Family Health operates seven convenient locations throughout the Mountain Lake Region of West Virginia in an effort to meet patients' basic medical needs close to home.
Camden Family Health’s mission is to provide sustainable quality healthcare. This health center is a Health Center Program grantee under 42 U.S.C. 254b, and a deemed Public Health Service employee under 42 U.S.C. 233(g)-(n). We focus on sustainability, quality, integrity, compassion, respect, accessibility, collaboration, education and meeting unmet needs.
Instead of spending hours on the road, consider visiting one of our nearby locations. Our team of dedicated and compassionate professionals are in your area and understand your needs. We are your neighbors.
We are pleased to announce the introduction of online patient services through our clinic website. You now can have convenient access to our practice 24/7 and will be able to:
- 1. Update your personal information
- 2. Request an appointment
- 3. Email your doctor (non-urgent clinical questions)
- 4. Email our practice with billing questions
- 5. Request medication renewals
- 6. Print out general forms and
- 7. Access portions of your medical records